New Projects : Announce here

View Poll Results: Would you be interesting in 'detecting robots'?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 64.52%
  • Maybe

7 22.58%
  • No

4 12.90%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Projects : Announce here

Parse error line -1 Bunkermaster's Avatar

Exclamation New Projects : Announce here

Hi all,

as Piersk just suggested to me, it'd be a good idea to have a New Projects thread here to centralize all announcements.

Here it is.

"Our ASP will blot out the sun!"
    "Then we will PHP in the shade"

Thumbs up http://phpfmg.sourceforge.net/

PHP FormMail Generator - A tool to create ready-to-use web forms in a flash. Once the form has been generated, you have a full functional web form. Including error checking of required fields, email address validation, credit card number & expiry date checking, multiple attachments sending, and email auto responding.

Features:

Unlimited fields of form
    All standard type of fields, plus lots of template, such as credit card number & expiry date...
    List/menu builder for multiple lists of Radio Buttons, Selection Menu, Check Box.
    Error checking : credit card number & expiry date, email address, required fields checking.
    Mail multiple attachments
    Email auto responding
    Store submitted form data to a text file
    Multiple language support ( to do )
    Anti-spam feature for ISP companies( to do )

Eve Of The Apocalypse (EOTA)

This is a Browser based strategy/rpg game scripted in PHP. It is my current project and to keep uptodate on the news go here.

http://eveofapoc.cjb.net
    Tek

Parse error line -1 Bunkermaster's Avatar
    UDPLive

Now available for download (all OOP and stuff)

http://www.bunkermaster.com

"Our ASP will blot out the sun!"
    "Then we will PHP in the shade"

Hello,
    My name is Justin Smestad, some of you may know me from contracted work. If you do not, I am an experienced PHP programmer with hundreds of hours spent coding anything from simple scripts to extensive backends. I am now looking to start a new project this summer. It will be a web based control panel (much like CPanel, however based on gaming). This is going to blow the current market, aka exo, away. I am just posting to see if anyone on WHT is interested in doing some of the work. This is not a paid position. Here is a short discription on what exactly you would be doing:

designers: you will create the user interface for the clients and admins. You can make multiple themes for the control panel as well as put links in a footer to your design studio, or you. This is a good way to get exposure in the industry if you do not already have it.

Programmers: the heart and sole of the project, they will be assigned a module to work on or the core itself. The control panel will be broken down into very small modules in order to make it easier to update. Hours spent per module can range from 72 hours down to 10 minutes for things like the login.

If you have any questions, comments, or apply for a spot. Please email me at exept@pureping.net I look forward to working with all of you. I feel this will be an excellent learning experience for us.
    Last edited by Bunkermaster; 06-19-2003 at 04:45 AM.

Talking Lom2 Site Aministration Scripts

Howdy ho neighbors. I have been working on a set of PHP scripts called (for no apparent reason) Lom2. It is site admin scripts based on the same premise as PHPnuke. The project is GNU/GPL and I have started a project page on Sourceforge. The project's home page is here. I am very interested in getting help from the community in development and security. Thanks in advance

Detect Robots... would you like to know how?

Hi,

I am building a way of detecting robots, not only by their 'user_agent' but also by their IP.

This is so that you can catch the robots that are anonymous, as well as email harvesting programs, search engines that hide their identity (like altavista).

Just wondering how interested people would be in this, yes or no.

It means you could let some robots view your site (like Google, Yahoo etc ), or stop them altogether (for email harvesting programs, or others that just chew up bandwidth).

I see it working a bit like a 'virus definition', where all the robots are saved into a mysql database, and each time someone identifies a new robot, the info is automatically sent to a central 'robots db' which all users can come to periodically and update their 'robot definitions'.

Let me know.

I would be very interested in this project. If you ever get a finished product or maybe need a "beta" tester, email me or on AIM I'm DAretardNEXTdoor.
    "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Einstein

Better fan than rebelo! Moonglobe's Avatar
    well, seeing as it's official now......

BørkBoard!

inspired by my recent move to CSS entirely and the Børk craze on the forums a little while ago, BørkBoard is designed to be a BBS that is compliant with XHTML 1.1/CSS 2.1. there will also be an XHTML 2/CSS3 version that will be released with Longhorn (the next version of windows, where HOPEFULLY internet explorer will support these specs). if you want to help, PM or email me through the boards.

moon
    there's no place i can be, since i found serenity.

Tekron's Page

Tekron's page no longer links (if it ever did) to his game. It links to "Levels4you.com". It has news on PC games and such but nothing to do with PHP.
    Achiever - 86%
    Explorer - 53%
    Socializer - 33%
    Killer - 26%

Your type is: AES. 4% of respondents so far fall into that type.

I'm working on an object oriented application framework called WebSite Framework (WSF), including various test programs. Currently I have a simple Wiki and also a simple news program.

The test website is:

http://pixellent.stodge.net

New sci-tech site

This site is edited from the perspective of somebody who likes speculating on the future and the impact of science and technology on everything:

http://www.orion22.com

hailware.com

www.hailware.com

PHP Hotmail Client ( OOP )
    No matter how advanced, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

It is not working yet but soon...

http://ell.theaog.com/index.php

The off line NBA Live League site...

I played with some PHP features like upload files and read and put to db files, and such...

Look at it if you like...

I'd like to get an feedback of someone who did something like this before and has some new ideas...

Just to say that the security was not a very demanding issue so it is probably full of security breaches... If you find any please let me know...

Thanx in advance...

bodzanr@yahoo.com
    I know that I don't know nothing...

black sheep with red wool Merve's Avatar
    I guess it's kind of official now: PEBoDMyAdmin...the online beaver simulator is my new project that I am coding at the moment. No webpage or anything yet.
    "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- Jean Chrétien

The Three C's

Thread Information