Me!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Me!!

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    Yeah, Mordecai, I forget how "uptown" Spfld is getting. Like the Limo factory (and IIRC, J Howard Fisk's been there since *I* was a kid...)

But, really, now. Ferrari? Lamborghini? For the same money as a 575 Maranello I could have a nice Lexus and spend a 3-day weekend with a nice lady who's an ex-NFL cheerleader and cover girl for a national magazine (aherm) every month for about 2 years, give or take...

But, I'm in no way likely to do any of it...and $$ is only part of the issue.

Just feelin' old and tired, that's all.

Even Elizabeth is safe, trust me....

Or maybe I should say "especially Elizabeth is safe..." --- Gotta watch out for that LART ....
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

Has a PhD in Horribleness Elizabeth's Avatar
    Originally posted by dalecosp
    ... a nice lady who's an ex-NFL cheerleader and cover girl for a national magazine ... Even Elizabeth is safe, trust me....
    What are you talking about? That is me!

Originally posted by dalecosp
    [edit]What changed? Ex-g/f? "I'm sorry?" or "I'm glad you got that straight?"[/edit]
    Meh? Which bit are you asking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    What are you talking about? That is me!
    Well, OK, then; on 2nd thought, I'll cash in the retirement plan ... next week, u/me in Playa del Carmen ... bring your 'kini; I'll bring Carmen....

/!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

Just changed a few bits a pieces. Like the fact that I'm 24 now (is your birthday notifier still working dale?)

Quote Originally Posted by piersk
    (is your birthday notifier still working dale?)
    Well, yes; more or less, anyway.

Happy Birthday (this last Saturday) BTW

It's working fine; locally, that is. Unfortunately, I've been busy enough of late that I hadn't noticed a misconfiguration of my mail filter rules. I set up rules to discard mails that said "No PHPBuilder Birthdays today", but I checked also on Subject line and messed up the boolean (used OR instead of AND) so they've all been hitting the bit-bucket... (fixed now, thanks )

I'd been thinking to add database capabilities and actually put it on a page somewhere. Would anyone use it, though?
    Last edited by dalecosp; 12-12-2005 at 12:45 PM.

Thread Information