Here I Are
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here I Are

Here I Are

Married/Single/Divorced/Attached: Divorced
    Kids names/ages: Kylie/11, Kyra/10
    Pets types/names: Missy/Cat, Mia/Dog
    Meaning behind your username: Buddies used to call me that in high school / made up of last name, obviously.
    Favorite quote: Eagles may soar, but weasles don't get sucked into get engines!
    Most valued posession My Computer's // I know, GEEEK!
    Fav type of music: 80's Rock
    Favorite movie: Fargo??, no not really, The Die Hard's
    Favorite computer game: Tribes
    Favorite computer program: Zend Studio
    Did OJ do it? Yep // don't really matter though
    Type of car you drive: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4x4 6.0L
    Type of car you really drive (the truth please): See Line Above...
    Fav alchoholic beverage: Jim Beam with a splash of Coke
    Next vacation: length & destination 10 days Ixtapa
    If you have any superpower in the world, what would it be, and why? Ability to turn fields into mustard
    Unique talent: This came from another thread called Weird Talent, so I thought it would fit, anyway I can remember phone numbers, cc numbers, social security numbers and numbers of that sort if i just look at them once or twice, hell I remember every locker number and combination for the lock for every locker i ever had in junior high, and high school, i can also remember phone numbers of people that i can barely remember what they look like, sometimes brains hold unusable information.
    Most embarrassing moment: Forgetting to add my Most Embarrassing Moment here and someone noticed!
    Write a sentence that ends with 'about 5 inches.' What happens when you measure and it only comes up as about 5 inches?!

Years in the industry: 16
    Background: Degree in Internet Programming Languages/Design
    Focus of work: Intranet / Call Center (Asterisk and Web UI Integration)
    Which platform do you use: Primary - Windows 7, Secondary - Mac OS X // don't necessarily like them in that order though
    Fav PHP editor/IDE: Zend Studio
    What's your favorite PHP function/why? str_replace() // cuz it's used so often for string manipulation
    Tips for the noob: Before posting about silly questions that you know have been asked before, cuz you tell us that when you post, simply STFW, RTFM, UTSL. Also, use appropriate subjects for posts, don't double post, and for Pete's sake, take advice, don't just say, I don't think that'll work in my situation. Try it out, then implement it with your current problem/situation.

Why do you volunteer your time as a moderator? I found it necessary to help out the other mod's since there seem to be a lot of folks out there who need help, but need some direction on where to go to ask, and sometimes need to be *nudged* in the right direction.

Free for all (anything you'd like to say): Is anything really free?
    Last edited by stolzyboy; 06-17-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Updating

http://www.codesight.net - Web Hosting, Custom Web Development, Web Hosting, Web Consulting

Missing entry brigade: "Most embarrassing moment"

Use Bazaar for your version control system
    Read the PHP Spellbook
    Learn How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

cuz i couldn't think of one, but it's there now

http://www.codesight.net - Web Hosting, Custom Web Development, Web Hosting, Web Consulting

handyoung
    stolzy... you really call your dog 'dieter'?

"come here, dieter... Diiiiiiiieter...!!!"

[just kidding, the youngest dieter i know here is 64, i think]

well he was my wifes dog before i got married, so i had no choice in dog names, i took german for 4 years, and thought it was kinda humorous that his name was Dieter also

Has a PhD in Horribleness Elizabeth's Avatar
    Jeremy- no offense, but you do NOT look 25 - you look like about 35 LOL. Bet you were buyin' beer at age 13.

-Elizabeth

Originally posted by Elizabeth
    Jeremy- no offense, but you do NOT look 25 - you look like about 35 LOL. Bet you were buyin' beer at age 13.

-Elizabeth
    LOL, that's weird thought, I get carded ALL the time, maybe they make people different down there in Cinci

black sheep with red wool Merve's Avatar

Re: Here I Are

Originally posted by stolzyboy
    Picture
    Name: Jeremy Stolz
    Kids names/ages: None: One on the way in December (Told it was a girl, will name it Kylie if so)
    Pets types/names: Scrappy/Dog, Dinker/Dog, Dieter/Dog,
    Chewy/Cat, Leia/Cat
    Meaning behind your username: Buddies used to call me that in high school / made up of last name, obviously.
    Favorite quote: Look at my sig...
    Most valued posession My Computer's // I know, GEEEK!
    Fav type of music: 80's Rock
    Favorite movie: Fargo??, no not really, The Die Hard's
    Favorite computer game: Tribes
    Favorite computer program: Flash FXP
    Did OJ do it? Yep // don't really matter though
    Type of car you drive: 99 Olds Cutlass GLS
    Type of car you really drive (the truth please): See Line Above...
    Fav alchoholic beverage: Jim Beam with a splash of Coke
    Next vacation: length & destination 10 days Ixtapa
    If you have any superpower in the world, what would it be, and why? Ability to turn fields into mustard
    Unique talent: This came from another thread called Weird Talent, so I thought it would fit, anyway I can remember phone numbers, cc numbers, social security numbers and numbers of that sort if i just look at them once or twice, hell I remember every locker number and combination for the lock for every locker i ever had in junior high, and high school, i can also remember phone numbers of people that i can barely remember what they look like, sometimes brains hold unusable information.
    Most embarrassing moment: Forgetting to add my Most Embarrassing Moment here and someone noticed!
    Write a sentence that ends with 'about 5 inches.' What happens when you measure and it only comes up as 5 inches?!

Years in the industry: 4
    Background: Degree in Internet Programming Languages/Design
    Focus of work: Intranet / E-commerce
    Which platform do you use: Primary - Windows 2000, Secondary - Mac OS X // don't necessarily like them in that order though
    Fav PHP editor/IDE: Macromedia Homesite
    What's your favorite PHP function/why? str_replace() // cuz it's used so often for string manipulation
    Tips for the noob: Before posting about silly questions that you know have been asked before, cuz you tell us that when you post, simply STFW, RTFM, UTSL. Also, use appropriate subjects for posts, don't double post, and for Pete's sake, take advice, don't just say, I don't think that'll work in my situation. Try it out, then implement it with your current problem/situation.

Why do you volunteer your time as a moderator? I found it necessary to help out the other mod's since there seem to be a lot of folks out there who need help, but need some direction on where to go to ask, and sometimes need to be *nudged* in the right direction.

Free for all (anything you'd like to say): Look at my sig...
    I know that this is nitpicking but it says pet types/names. So you have a Scrappy named Dog, a Dinker named Dog, a Dieter named Dog, a Chewy named Cat, and a Leia named Cat.

Okay, this was mainly just to annoy everyone and I know that is a very old thread...I'm a bumper what can I say
    "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- Jean Chrétien

The Three C's

Don't Care!

Originally posted by stolzyboy
    Don't Care!
    Neither do I....for that matter....but is your dieter feeling well?
    "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- Jean Chrétien

The Three C's

ha ha ha, but ya know no matter what it says, i tend to say:

This is Scrappy, my dog.

rather than

This is my dog, Scrappy.

good point...Who in the right mind would name an animal a dieter or a scrappy?

"This species of scrappy wags its tail and barks."

The Three C's

Better fan than rebelo! Moonglobe's Avatar
    "This species of Beaver likes to BUMP"
    there's no place i can be, since i found serenity.

Originally posted by Moonglobe
    "This species of Beaver likes to BUMP"
    You may like to, but the board doesn't like blatant bumps!

Better fan than rebelo! Moonglobe's Avatar
    tsk......aw i just wanted two posts in the Mods thread: It made me feel special.

but ya ill zippit now.
    there's no place i can be, since i found serenity.

Thread Information