Here I Are - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here I Are

black sheep with red wool Merve's Avatar
    Nobody ever posts in this thread...honestly...except for me and Moonglobe.

Oh well, we met the glue that holds the community together, right? right? right?
    "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- Jean Chrétien

The Three C's

Originally posted by Merve
    Nobody ever posts in this thread...honestly...except for me and Moonglobe.

Oh well, we met the glue that holds the community together, right? right? right?
    what'ya mean noone ever posts in this thread, i think you mean forum

black sheep with red wool Merve's Avatar
    You're right, I did mean forum. Sorry about the confusion stolzy.
    "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- Jean Chrétien

The Three C's

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    What's a "confusion stolzy"? Some new eastern religion?
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

yes, and i am the president

this was getting quite old... we've had 2 daughters since i created this, changed cars, etc...

stolzyboy

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    Well, thanks for the update!!

Congrats on the birth of Kyra, BTW ... in case we missed it when it actually happened.

You need one more to match the number of pets, right?
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

no can do, wife got "fixed" while she was getting her C-Section

and once the pets leave us, there will be no more, kids are definitely enough to keep us busy

the wife just put a dog down a couple weeks ago, t'was a Sheltie, he was 18 years old!

stolzyboy

Update: Divorced now. Wow time flies!

Personally Humbled Person nrg_alpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stolzyboy View Post
    Update: Divorced now. Wow time flies!
    Sorry to hear, stolzyboy
    Hope it was a somewhat smooth one where you guys are on amicable terms. Must be rough on everyone, especially the children
    "Build a man a fire, you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If preg was a woman, I'd marry her. But I could just see the pattern... she would replace me with someone with money ($1).

I'm doing OK, other than not seeing my girls as much as I'd like to and the girls not being able to see me as much as they want to.

Not real amicable.

Rather not drag it throught the trenches on a public forum, but it wasn't real fun and still isn't.

I'm doing good though, considering and am happier than I've been in a long, long time, aside from my children visiting issues.

Personally Humbled Person nrg_alpha's Avatar
    Well, perhaps it's for the best for both of you this way. I'm glad you're happier though. Life is too short to be unhappy. In the end, things tend to ultimately sort itself out.

For good laughs, just surround yourself with good friends and family (and view my code)
    Life indeed has its ups and downs. We just need to make the best of things and keep looking forward.
    "Build a man a fire, you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If preg was a woman, I'd marry her. But I could just see the pattern... she would replace me with someone with money ($1).

I've seen your "code". LOL! J/K!!!

Thread Information