cgraz

Thread: cgraz

cgraz

Kids names/ages: Are you kidding me?
    Pets types/names: None.
    Fav type of music: If I had to pick I'd say alternative rock (atleast I think that's what it is). Bands like Third Eye Blind, Blink 182, GreenDay, Wallflowers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, that sort of thing. Also love acoustic like John Mayer, Jack Johnson, and ofcourse, Dave Matthews
    Favorite movie: Probably "Life is Beautiful"
    Favorite computer game: Not a gamer
    Favorite computer program: AOL Instant Messenger and Photoshop are the two most used on my comp..
    Unique talent: Computers is my talent among my friends; but I don't know how well that will hold up here...
    Most embarrassing moment: Can't think of any

Years in the industry: Almost 5 years experience in web design. Coming up on 1 in PHP.
    Background: Life Background? Ummm... Born In Argentina, moved to Cali till I was 3, then to Washington where I've been ever since. Have 3 older brothers (all married), the best nephew in the world (17 months), and expecting a niece in September.
    Focus of work: To make money so I can pay my way through college.
    Which platform do you use: Am I setting myself up to be hacked? Win 2k
    Fav PHP editor/IDE: Notepad
    What's your favorite PHP function/why? phpinfo(); One of the first ones I tried. I still remember my reaction. "How did that line of code produce this much information? what is going on...."

Future Plans: Not sure exactly, but I'm planning on studying business in college. I'd like to get married fairly early. I always planned on being married by 22, but we'll see how things go in college. Definately want to get married early, but want to be sure college and the rest of my life is ready to handle such a commitment. Ideally I'd like to have 3 kids and a job where I can spend plenty of time with my family, but if I have to mow lawns to take care of my family I have no problem with it. I've always had an entrepeneurial mind. I always have creative business ideas and am the kind of person who would like being his own boss.

That's it for now. If I think of more, i'll add it in. Let me know if there's anything else you want to know.
    Last edited by cgraz; 06-22-2006 at 02:33 AM.

facilities does matter

So, you have started to design on 13 years old huh?! Cool.
    I am always envy people who live in a country where Internet are cheap and fast. Where great books are available anywhere.
    Indonesia is kinda worst in these things. Internet is f*ing slow and expensive... no knowledge can be easily gained. Too bad.

Body Building? Ever tried that but... quit ... coz I am too lazy... hahah...
    Last edited by scoppc; 07-24-2003 at 05:07 AM.
    if (stristr($brain,"tired")){ header("location:error.php"); }
    Webby eMedia

Has a PhD in Horribleness Elizabeth's Avatar
    Hey cgraz- John Mayer rox!

-Elizabeth

scoppc: yeah, bodybuilding is tough. I have to continually be finding new motivation to keep doing it.

Elizabeth: he does rock. A couple of my friends went to see him live this last week. I've heard some of his live recordings and they sound awesome. They said he just jammed by himself for a good 15-20 minutes and it was just incredible.

Cgraz

Has a PhD in Horribleness Elizabeth's Avatar
    Yep- my hub took me to see him for my birthday last October- it was great! He played for a really long time- definitely a good concert.

-Elizabeth

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    So, is Cristian still around the boardz?

And, who's the mod for this forum? Lots of threads here that don't belong. A shame I had to bump all the correct ones , just to get 'em up top again....

/!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

Thread Information