Hi all,
I am new to PHP, trying to install the latest 5.3.2 according to the website instructions, but the make process fails with:

Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.16.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/sapi/cli/php
  Reason: image not found
/bin/sh: line 1: 85241 Trace/BPT trap          ` if test -x "/Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/sapi/cli/php"; then /Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/build/shtool echo -n -- "/Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/sapi/cli/php -n"; if test "x" != "x"; then /Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/build/shtool echo -n -- " -d extension_dir=/Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/modules"; for i in bz2 zlib phar; do if test -f "/Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/modules/$i.la"; then . /Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/modules/$i.la; /Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/build/shtool echo -n -- " -d extension=$dlname"; fi; done; fi; else /Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/build/shtool echo -n -- "/Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/sapi/cli/php"; fi;` -d 'open_basedir=' -d 'output_buffering=0' -d 'memory_limit=-1' -d phar.readonly=0 -d 'safe_mode=0' /Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/php-5.3.2/ext/phar/build_precommand.php > ext/phar/phar.php
make: *** [ext/phar/phar.php] Error 133
Note that it is looking for /usr/local/mysql, but my MySql is installed somewhere else, and I cannot create links on this system. Is there any way to tell make the location of those libs? Note that my configure cmdline was:
Code:
./configure --with-apxs2=/Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/httpd-2.2.15/bin/apxs --with-mysql=/Users/sagi/Documents/dev/tools/mysql-5.1.47-osx10.5-x86