PHP Exam script

Thread: PHP Exam script

PHP NOVICE

Exclamation PHP Exam script

Hi everyone,
    I am a new visitor of this website and still novice to the php, mysql and those stuff. I need to build an online exam website. Actually I need to build it up by using Wordpress because it is easy to manage and I know about WP. But the thing is WP does not have such option or still no plugin or something like that exists.

So my question is does anyone know about a specific php program for exam management with including the ability of handling Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) It is better if it is a free script. But doesn't matter if it is a commercial one.
    Thank you.

I don't know off-hand, but you could take a look at these learning management PHP packages.
    Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be." ~ from Nation, by Terry Pratchett

"But the main reason that any programmer learning any new language thinks the new language is SO much better than the old one is because hes a better programmer now!" ~ http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/...ck_to_p_1.html

eBookworm.us

Thread Information