jQuery jQuery Code question

Thread: jQuery Code question

Hybrid View

jQuery Code question

What is the mce portions all about?

Code:
    <script src="jquery-1.2.1.pack.js" type="text/javascript"><!--mce:0--></script><script type="text/javascript"><!--mce:1--></script>

Pna lbh ernq guvf¿
    They're probably part of some template or whatever you grabbed that markup from. They're just HTML comments, so they don't actually do anything themselves.

Is it from a Joomla! site? I've seen code like that in some Joomla! templates. I usually just remove it.
    Declare variables, not war.

Sorry, forgot to leave the link. Shouldn't this line reference rpc.php. I feel like this site is leading me nowhere. Was checking out the jQuery UI autocomplete method a little last night too. Anyone else have suggestions? I actually want to autocomplete without having to query upon keystrokes by loading possible values from a query first instead.

http://www.nodstrum.com/2007/09/19/autocompleter/

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    Quite possibly the HTML was written using the TinyMCE "WYSIWYG" editor. It tends to leave little "mce" tags all around and break my validation

That said, I've never seen that exact tag; usually I see
    Code:
    <a href="foo" mce-href="foo">
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

Thread Information