Popup login box problem with login.

Thread: Popup login box problem with login.

Popup login box problem with login.

Hi guys. I have a problem with login popup box. Everything is working fine. I can login and so on. But i have one problem if a (login or username) field is empty my site refreshes but when it does it doesn't go back in to popup box where the error is echo..

So my question is it possibile to refresh my webpage and go back in to popup login box ??
    I'm using this http://www.alessioatzeni.com/blog/lo...ss-and-jquery/.
    Tnx for your help and sory for my bad english.

You should not refresh the whole page on a form submit, its a better way to send the login details in an AJAX request, or submit the form into a hidden iframe. On a success login you can redirect the parent page from this iframe.

You should read this pop-up documentations how to load on a body load, in this case you can store the entered details in $_SESSION, and remain the form input/values.
    Last edited by djjjozsi; 11-07-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: plus idea

djjjozsi thank you for your help. I when little more different... i fixed my script so when a window.location.hash is present then run popup script .. and it worked nice. I have no problem now it pops back on and displays error. It was fast fix .. tnx bb

Thread Information