lottery, anyone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lottery, anyone?

Still had to go to work today.
    Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be." ~ from Nation, by Terry Pratchett

"But the main reason that any programmer learning any new language thinks the new language is SO much better than the old one is because hes a better programmer now!" ~ http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/...ck_to_p_1.html

eBookworm.us

Quote Originally Posted by NogDog View Post
    Still had to go to work today.
    I know that feel.
    Prison of Mirrors
    Declare variables, not war.

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    Well, I do too; the worse part for me here is that it's a fairly nice day for the end of November, but I already screwed the hard top on tight on the convertible ...
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by dalecosp View Post
    Well, I do too; the worse part for me here is that it's a fairly nice day for the end of November, but I already screwed the hard top on tight on the convertible ...
    First world problems.
    Prison of Mirrors
    Declare variables, not war.

Reminds me of white whine.
    IMPORTANT: STOP using the mysql extension. Use mysqli or pdo instead.
    World War One happened 100 years ago. Visit Old Grey Horror for the agony and irony.

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    Lolz ... tad of reverse "racism" there. Another first-world problem, I guess....
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

Thread Information