'model' => $products['products_model'],
    'image' => $products['products_image'],
    'price' => $products_price,
    'quantity' => $this->contents[$products_id]['qty'],
    'weight' => $products['products_weight'],
    'final_price' => ($products_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id)),
    'tax_class_id' => $products['products_tax_class_id'],
    'fr_currencies_id' => $products['fr_currencies_id'],
    'attributes' => (isset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes']) ? $this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'] : ''));
    }
    }

return $products_array;

i try to understand codes and structure and try to use one of the variable from the array.

what i understood is, array is a storage if datas are called. in order to write select statement all the time, it storages datas and we can use them many times if we need.

the upper side array has 11 variables. this array is in shopping card.php. if i have 5 items in my shopping card, this means 5 columns or lines?

then how can i select $products['products_tax_class_id']'s of 5 items and compare them whether (i have products_tax_class_id's 1, 2, 3) they are bigger than 2 ?

Pna lbh ernq guvf¿
    $products_array is a numerically-indexed array; each item in the array is an associative array with 12 named indexes (one being 'tax_class_id' - I'm assuming this is what you're wanting to compare). You could use a foreach() (or a for()) loop on the $products_array array to examine each of these associative arrays.

thx for help.

i have %1 (tax_class_id=10), %8(tax_class_id=20) %20 (tax_class_id=30) tax classes. i need to call tax class id of (shopping card) products in checkout payment, compare them and if any of the product has %20, i will warn customer and offer a option.exam. i have 3 products in shopping card, two of them has %8 tax and one of them has %20 tax.

$tax20 = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '".$orders_products[$products_id]."'");
    while ($warn20 = tep_db_fetch_array($tax20)) {
    if (warn20== '30') { echo "attention ....";} else { echo "..."}}

but ths does not work.

'".$orders_products[$products_id]."'" this part is wrong ? these ids must be products id of shopping card
    Last edited by zeberrun; 04-09-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Thread Information