Problem with some bugs I have found

Thread: Problem with some bugs I have found

Problem with some bugs I have found

Hi guys,

I need your help. When I hired the PHP devloper, he created the list of code in my php which it seem to be a bit of mess. I have found some bugs that I need to get it fixing it asap.

When I pressed on the keyboard right arrow button which it start to fire, I can see the first block start to change to blue from yellow and the next block will change from blue to yellow. When I pressed the right arrow button on the big block, it will move to the next page which it supposed to be stay on the first page. I believe the problem is somewhere in javascript.

After when I pressed on the keyboard right arrow button on the big block, i pressed on the left arrow button of the keyboard, I can see that I will not be able to go back to the first page. This is only work on the small block.

There is a missing text after when I pressed on the keyboard right arrow button on the big block, and the block size is come next to the channel blocks which it supposed to be get separate. I want to make them to get seperate. You will see it in the picture blockbugs.jpg.

I have attached the code in code.txt.

If you know how to fix the bugs I have mention on above, i would be very grateful if you could help me out to solve my problem.

Thanks in advancecode.txtblockrows01.jpg
    Last edited by mark103; 05-19-2013 at 05:54 PM.

You should realize that it's completely impossible for any programmer to comment on this bugs in your code based on this post. All you have done is posted an image and a somewhat confusing and vague description of keystrokes on your keyboard and some confused statements that they are doing something wrong.
    IMPORTANT: STOP using the mysql extension. Use mysqli or pdo instead.
    World War One happened 100 years ago. Visit Old Grey Horror for the agony and irony.

Also...

1. The code you attached is javascript (mostly jQuery). There's no PHP in it.

2. If you hired (i.e., paid) a developer to write this, why isn't the developer fixing it?

Quote Originally Posted by traq View Post
    2. If you hired (i.e., paid) a developer to write this, why isn't the developer fixing it?
    Lots of developers run away for a plethora of reasons.
    Declare variables, not war.

Thread Information