How to move test server 'site' to another site?

Thread: How to move test server 'site' to another site?

How to move test server 'site' to another site?

I have created a 'site' named 'scribblings' in c:/wamp/www. Now, I want to move it to another drive on my pc, incorporating it into a larger older static site, e:/remember --before moving it to the remote server. All the directions I've found treat php/mysql creations as new sites, not parts of existing ones. Where do I start?

I've worked in Dreamweaver for a dozen years, but never before attempted to delved into the dynamic.

Not sure if this suffices, but couldn't you just move it to e:/remember/scribblings ?
    Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be." ~ from Nation, by Terry Pratchett

"But the main reason that any programmer learning any new language thinks the new language is SO much better than the old one is because hes a better programmer now!" ~ http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/...ck_to_p_1.html

eBookworm.us

I can move the php files, etc. but I can't even find the database on the drive.

Thread Information