[RESOLVED] Unrecognized option: --with-curlwrappers

Thread: [RESOLVED] Unrecognized option: --with-curlwrappers

resolved [RESOLVED] Unrecognized option: --with-curlwrappers

So I'm setting up a new server, and using my script that I've used many times before (it always manages to take a little tweaking). Anyway, when configuring I'm getting "Unrecognized option --with-curlwrappers" I can't find anything about this option other than this page curl installation. I'm thinking it might be because of the fact this is the first time I've tried to install 5.5.x

My configure:
    Code:
    /configure --enable-fileinfo --enable-bcmath --enable-libxml --enable-mbstring --enable-pdo --with-curl --with-curlwrappers --with-gd --with-gettext --with-mysql --with-mysqli --with-mysql-sock --with-pcre-regex --with-pdo-mysql --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
    configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-curlwrappers
    Note, I also don't see any mention of this on the backwards incompatible changes page for 5.4 or 5.5. Any thoughts? Should I even worry about it?

I've gotten everything working without this, but would like to know why its unrecognized.
    Sadly, nobody codes for anyone on this forum. People taste your dishes and tell you what is missing, but they don't cook for you. ~anoopmail
    I'd rather be a comma, then a full stop.
    User Authentication in PHP with MySQLi - Don't forget to mark threads resolved - MySQL(i) warning

Nevermind, I'm a moron....

Quote Originally Posted by php.net
    This feature was moved to PECL as of PHP 5.5.0.
    Sadly, nobody codes for anyone on this forum. People taste your dishes and tell you what is missing, but they don't cook for you. ~anoopmail
    I'd rather be a comma, then a full stop.
    User Authentication in PHP with MySQLi - Don't forget to mark threads resolved - MySQL(i) warning

Thread Information