Clientside Tech forum, new post, borken...

Thread: Clientside Tech forum, new post, borken...

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar

Clientside Tech forum, new post, borken...

I can't create a "new post" in the Clientside forum ...
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

I just successfully created this thread.

Were you by any chance including some JavaScript or other code? I ran into a problem yesterday on a sister forum, and it seemed like maybe it was choking on something, maybe trying to avoid JavaScript injection?
    "Well done....Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds!" ~ Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)

My Blog
    cwrBlog: simple, no-database PHP blogging framework

Yep...I just tried to post a snippet with an onload attribute, and got an error.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Well done....Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds!" ~ Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)

My Blog
    cwrBlog: simple, no-database PHP blogging framework

Quote Originally Posted by NogDog View Post
    Yep...I just tried to post a snippet with an onload attribute, and got an error.
    That's it exactly. Since it was in code bb tags, shouldn't it be permitted?

I mean, I didn't even call the funkshun!
    Last edited by dalecosp; 07-22-2016 at 04:28 PM.
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

(Apparently it's a rather naive filter based on the inclusion of the word "funkshun" ... and possibly the 'onklick' and 'onload' as well ...)
    Last edited by dalecosp; 07-22-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Hang on... I've reported this thread.

I can't post in databases, I'm lazy yes..

*correction*

It doesn't like my sql code anywhere
    Last edited by cluelessPHP; 07-25-2016 at 01:06 AM.
    You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
    Blog

Six month project

Thread Information