OTP SMS API

Thread: OTP SMS API

OTP SMS API

I am developer by profession working in a bulk SMS service provider company as a senior developer now me and my team working on OTP SMS API which will enable two factor authentication through bulk SMS. Where users just have to integrate this API on their platforms to send automatic OTP SMS directly from the website

Err... I'm not sure if all your posts here have just been an attempt to garner positive links to your company's website, but in any case, I note that there have been security concerns with the use of SMS to deliver OTP tokens. I would recommend the use of standards-based time-based OTP such as that implemented by Google Authenticator.
    Use Bazaar for your version control system
    Read the PHP Spellbook
    Learn How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Settled 4 red convertible dalecosp's Avatar
    ... Oops ... commented on wrong thread ... sorry.
    /!!\ mysql_ is deprecated --- don't use it! Tell your hosting company you will switch if they don't upgrade! /!!!\ ereg() is deprecated --- don't use it!

dalecosp "God doesn't play dice." --- Einstein "Perl is hardly a paragon of beautiful syntax." --- Weedpacket

Getting Help at All --- Collected Solutions to Common Problems --- Debugging 101 --- Unanswered Posts --- OMBE: Office Machines, Business Equipment

Thread Information