Brackets anyone?

Thread: Brackets anyone?

South Africa

Brackets anyone?

I know there are many text editors out there sublime php storm and so forth and they are all very cool. I recently stumbled upon something called brackets. I had no knowledge this existed upon using i found i really liked it but the fact that nobody is talking about it online in reviews means that they arent using it. What am i missing about brackets that makes it lesser than those 10 best text editors lists we always see on google .

Have to admit I've never heard of it, kind of surprising since it has apparently been out in the wild now for 4 years or so and comes from Adobe -- unless they're not pushing it because they want you to use their pay-to-play tools? (shrug)

In any case, I'm pretty happy with VS Code now and getting used to it (and customizing it), so I'm not really looking for anything else.
    "Well done....Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds!" ~ Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)

My Blog
    cwrBlog: simple, no-database PHP blogging framework

Thread Information