Our client is looking for a full stack web developer to join its IT team and help develop its next generation online affiliation platform – They are seeking a PHP/Symfony developer to build a new iGaming software/Affiliation platform.
In assistance to their project manager to whom you will report directly, and as a member of a small IT team, your mission will be primarily to develop, test, and maintain a high quality and complex online affiliation platform, including back-end and front-end functionalities.
Automated tests will have to be written as well, as long as code documentation.
Their current platform serves thousands of users, consume external APIs and expose its own, so your design will have to be performance driven.
They will train the candidate with their development toolchain and IT process.
• Must communicate daily with our local and remote team collaborative chat tools (MS Teams)
• Must be familiar with various development tools
• Must be willing to learn new technologies and tools
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Understand accessibility and security compliance
• Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Assist the other employees (remotely for some) with their IT environment (e.g. software installation, connectivity issues etc.)
• Dealing with some IT support when needed – secondarily
• PHP 7 (Procedural and Object Oriented / MVC design pattern)
• PHP Framework: Symfony 3/4/5 - Doctrine
• HTML5 and CSS3
• Responsive user interface
• Linux (command line / BASH), SSH, Apache/Nginx
• MySQL 7/8, as well as ORMs, creating database schemas with high availability and scalability purposes.
• GIT source code versioning
• Knowledge of Agile and/or similar development methods
• Knowledge of Cloud Services
• Exhibit a service-oriented positive attitude, at all times
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail and a high-level of accountability
• Ability to estimate how long tasks will take to complete from start to finish
• Ability to estimate overall development schedules
• Fluency in English
• French language
• Familiarity with the gambling industry
• Digital affiliate marketing experience – huge plus